[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: One small question on XPATH

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 10:10:40 -0500

On furrther thought I realize that xpath expressions are evaluated in no
particular order. This is because the table used to look up semantic actions is
hashed. In general, you don't have to worry about
order. There are a few exceptions such as "newentries no", which should be at
the beginning of a semantic-action  file.

I'm looking forward to seeing something by Heba on the list.

John