[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Norwegian table updates

  • From: Lars Bjørndal <lars@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 13:38:14 +0100

Hi, Christian!
You wrote:

> On 12/25/2013 11:43 PM, Lars Bjørndal wrote:
> >Please find attached, patches for two of the Norwegian liblouis tables.
> >They should fix some translation problems.
>
> Thanks for your patches. I'm trying to apply them to svn but can't.
> You seem to have changed an old version of liblouis. Could you check
> out liblouis from svn and apply your changes to that version.

Sure. I thought I had a reasonable new liblouis. However, I did a
distrosync to upgrade my Fedora box, and then I had an old version.

Here comes two patches:

1. patch-liblouis-table-no-no-g0.utb-less-than-greater-than-compbrl.gz

This patch fixes less than / greater than. In Norwegian we use 246-3
and 135-2 in literary braille and math. 126 and 345 is used to
surround URLs etc.

In addition the patch adds compbrl entries for URLs, domains and file
names.

2. patch-liblouis-table-no-no-g1.ctb-remove-letsign-before-email.gz

This patch removes letsing (56) before a single e when followed by
-post, as most of us write e-post (email) with a dash in between.

Thanks and regards,
Lars