[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Next liblouis release

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 09:41:32 +0100

Hi John

On 11/19/2014 04:47 PM, John J. Boyer wrote:
How about making a release of liblouisutdeml at the same time? There
have been some significant improvements, but I don't think much work is
being done on it now, so the release would probably be the last for
quite a while.

I would love for the release management of liblouis and liblouisutdml to be more coordinated. I'm a bit squeezed for time until the end of the year, but generally I'd love to help with a release of liblouisutdml. Michael, what do you think, is it in a state where we can release?