[liblouis-liblouisxml] New Features, Less Pain

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 17:06:01 -0500

Our user community is growing and so is the software. I'm going to try
to announce new features on this list before they are released. Right
now I have two changes in mind.

canonicl.cfg sets internetAccess to yes. This has caused problems, so
I'm thinking of changing it to no.

Setting the paths where liblouisxml will look for tables and files is
stil a work in progress. There is now a place for setting a Windows
path. If I uncomment this line Windows developers will receive an error
message which will alert them to the need to make a change. Unix
programmers will be unaffected.

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.