[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: My files question

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 18:53:16 +0200

On 04/29/2015 06:43 PM, Greg Kearney wrote:

Am I to assume from the lack of response that getting file2brl to work outside
of a development on MAcOS and building it yourself environment is simply
impossible and my various services and tools on MAcOS that I have designed will
never be able to be released?

I think you can assume that you have asked that very same question many a times and that there have been many attempts by friendly people to help you. It is certainly possible to get the files on MacOS as outlined in https://github.com/liblouis/liblouis/blob/master/HACKING#L69.

Asking every five minutes doesn't get you any better answers. Sorry.

Tag der offenen Tuer - Die SBS mit allen Sinnen erleben
Die SBS laedt Sie herzlich ein: 27. Juni 2015 von 9 bis 16 Uhr. Mehr Informationen erhalten Sie unter http://www.sbs.ch/offenetuer
project pages go to http://liblouis.org