[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Missing spaces in translated text

  • From: Paul Wood <paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 16:43:05 +0000

Sorry Vic, There wasn't a file attached to this email and the one before
looked ok.
God Bless
Paul

On 2 November 2011 16:29, Vic Beckley <vic.beckley@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Paul,****
>
> ** **
>
> I think I have reproduced your bug. See my previous document with the
> attached file. Thanks for the forum address.****
>
> ** **
>
> ** **
>
> Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,****
>
> ** **
>
> Vic****
>
> E-mail: vic.beckley@xxxxxxxxxx****
>
> ** **

Paul Wood, Technical Services Leader

*Torch Trust*

Torch House, Torch Way,

Market Harborough, Leics. LE16 9HL, UK

Direct Line: *+44(0)1858 438269*

Tel: *+44(0)1858 438260*, Fax: *+44(0)1858 438275*

Email: paulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <paulwtpaulw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Website: www.torchtrust.org

Chief Executive: Dr Gordon Temple
Charity No. 1095904

If you are not the intended recipient please destroy this message
and kindly notify the sender by reply email. The computer from which
this mail originates is equipped with virus screening software.
However Torch Trust cannot guarantee that the mail and its attachments
are free from virus infection.