[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Missing spaces in translated text

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 00:05:32 -0400

John,

Here are the mistakes I got and below is the translated text I got:

On the name of the brochure, the closing italic sign was placed on the word
"during" even though it is clearly outside the <em> tags, not the word
Message? Which the last word to be italicized.

On paragraph 4, there are a couple of problems. First, there is no space
between the "4" and the "st" sign of the word "start." There is a letter
sign before the st sign and not a capital sign even though the "S" is
capitalized. Also, the italics should begin with that word. It does not show
as italicized. Thirdly, there is a single italic sign on each of the
remaining words in the heading.

  ..,new ,bro*ure 6,be .,(f}$6
  #a ,at |r 8,keep on ! ,wat*60 ,4trict
,3v5;n 9 #bjji1 a new bro*ure 0 rel1s$
5titl$ ..,! ,bi#--,:at ,is ,xs ,message8
.,dur+ ,novemb}
  #d;/>t .a .,bi# .,/udy3 ,:5 we return

Do you get something different? If so, how do you translate the document?

Sorry about taking your time for this but accurate Braille is important. I
will let this drop now whatever you find.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley@xxxxxxxxxx