[liblouis-liblouisxml] Merging UEB work

  • From: Bert Frees <bertfrees@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'liblouis-liblouisxml\@freelists.org'" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 10:34:44 +0200

Hi Christian, Mike and Davy,

I have brought the feature/ueb_update branch almost up to date with the latest
changes from Mike. I have included everything up until commit 4bdde7b61e
(Updated UEB tables for YAML tests.). Then, instead of Mike's merge of
feature/yaml_tests (1b64f504b7b) I have merged v2.6.4.

Now I would like to ask Christian to convert the Python tests in this branch to
YAML and do the same in the regression_test_data branch which I have rebased
onto master. Please remove the Python tests after you've converted them. All
tests in regression_test_data should pass.

In order to further improve integration, and to keep the merge work I have to do
to a minimum, I would like to kindly ask Mike and Davy to start using this
branch from now on, either by making pull requests to it regularly, or
alternatively I can give you both push access to the main repository.

Thanks,
Bert
project pages go to http://liblouis.org