[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Mathematical Symbols in Literary Text

  • From: "Susan" <chrn3292@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 04:45:47 -0500

John,

FYI: EBAE and Formats are both going through a major revision, with the goal
of releasing the new books in 2010. EBAE will only be about dots and dot
rules. There won't be any differences in how things are handled between
textbooks and leisure reading and all of that information will be handled in
Formats. The committees are making every effort to deal with inconsistencies
and ambiguities.

In the meantime, keeping track of where the differences are between EBAE and
Formats is important. For your purposes, using Formats is the way to go, and
I suppose you can consider it EBAE+

Susan