[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Mapping from input to output positions for contractions

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 08:25:58 -0600

Jamie,

When I originally wrote the code for input and output mapping, I wasn't
quite sure how contractions should be handled, but I thought that
experience would shed some light on it. This has happened, so I'll be
happy if you go ahead with your patch.

The same goes for the regression problem. I thought the best way to
handle the repeated opcode if the cursor fell in a repeated section was
not to execute it, but your previous change looked harmless. Again,
experience shows us what is needed, so I'll be happy if you patch this
also.

--
My websites:
http://www.godtouches.org