[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Long xpath expressions

  • From: Bert Frees <bert.frees@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 18:50:14 +0200

Ok, I'll wait and try out liblouisutdml when you are finished. I will check whether you got everything right.

On 12/08/2010 18:37, John J. Boyer wrote:
Bert,

I have just finished putting your improvements in liblouisutdml. I think
I got them right, but I may have missed a few details. I hope to have a
tarball out soon. Perhaps you could wait until then and make the
changes. liblouisutdml will behave as like liblouisxml unless utdml is
invoked. The only thing you would have to be aware of is that
xml2braille has been renamed file2brl so people don't get the idea that
it can handle xml files only.

John

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 04:52:30PM +0200, Bert Frees wrote:
Hi,

I use a couple of very long xpath expressions in my program (over 1000
characters). The current version of liblouisxml can only handle
expressions up to 512 characters (2 * MAXNAMELEN). Would it be a problem
to raise this value a bit (let's say 5 * MAXNAMELEN) ?

Bert