[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Line endings and liblouisutdml

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 21:47:04 +0100

Your comment on being careful with the GNU make files is just as much of an
example. Notepad is generally my quick have a look editor on windows, that does
have issues. Yes I could look at other editors but notepad is just handy in
some cases.

Using the eol extension I think is of value, even for Linux users, providing
people do configure their mercurial to use it, the eol extension comes with
mercurial (I think since version 1.5.4) and only needs that small edit of the
.hgrc file.

Michael Whapples