[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Liblouis.org website doesn't containing newest releases

  • From: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 12:17:00 +0200

Hi Greg,

I inserted only with newest Liblouis releases related parts and actualized the oldest releases related section, this change will affecting the Linux and Windows Liblouis builds related links when the change are committed into Liblouis Github repository.
What is the Homebrew methods? An external downloadable library with an another platform?
I doesn't see this into downloads.mdwn file.

Attila
project pages go to http://liblouis.org