[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Liblouis.org website doesn't containing newest releases

  • From: Hammer Attila <hammera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 10:40:46 +0200

Hi Chris,

Thank you the future update if you have a little time in april.
Can I help little with Liblouis website related editings?
I have possibility only working with forked Liblouis repository and if good, I doing some pull requests this problem related. Good this way contribution, or need using different way editing?
What branch need working with website related, and now in Github Liblouis repository what format stored the website content?
Oldest time you doed a prototype website with liblouis.github.io address, I think this site using Jekil oldest time, but now with liblouis.org website I don't no what the case.

Attila
project pages go to http://liblouis.org