[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: LibLouis table for six-dot Esperanto

  • From: Aaron Cannon <cannona@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Mesar Hameed <mesar.hameed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2012 21:56:39 -0500

Hi.

Unfortunately, I have not been able to track down an official defining
document for Esperanto Braille.  I haven't even been able to discover
whether or not such a document even exists.

I am CCing another individual who might be able to shed more light on
the situation.

Thanks, and sorry I can't be more help.

Aaron