[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Last Steps to New Releases

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 17:20:20 +0100

Hi

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 07:56 -0600, John J. Boyer wrote:
> When I said that there would probably be bugfixes after the new releases
> I meant that with so many new features bugs were to be expected.
Ah, OK, that clears it up for me, thanks.

> I'm all for including the new German Grade 2 tables in this liblouis
> release, so I hope Christian Egli wibl add them.
I just got them now. I will probably add them to the trunk tomorrow for
review and if they are accepted then I can add them to the Makefile so
they will be included in the release.

> The new sections also need to be added to the
> menus. That could be done now,
OK, I'll do that tomorrow when I merge the stuff back to trunk.

> I have updated the NEWS file in my development branch. I hope Christian
> will now feel ok about merging the dohnb-devel/trunk branch of
> liblouisxml back to the true trunk.
Yes, I'll do it tomorrow as I'm about to leave now.

> It seems to me that it is better for me to make the releases.
Agreed.

Swiss Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired