[liblouis-liblouisxml] Lang Attribute

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 00:29:00 -0600

While investigating how to produce UTD using libxml2 I found that it has
a function xmlGetLang which will get the value of the language attribute
in a node or its nearest ancestor. We just need to figure out how to use
this information along with user preferences.

John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer