[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Is this a safe development procedure?

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 23:36:51 -0600

Jamie,

Lots of good points. The reason I am building in a different directory
is
just to keep the build clutter away from the source code. The main
things in my next commit will be lou_debug and the changing of some
names in the code, but these affect almost everything else I'll be
committing. I will definitely keep future commits down to single issues
if possible.

John

--
My websites: