[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Implementing svg graphics

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 17:08:51 +0100

Hi
On Mon, 2009-03-09 at 10:45 -0500, John J. Boyer wrote:
> The people at ViewPlus are trying to get me a braille copy of the
> Marburg math code. Maybe this information will help them. Meanwhile, I'm
> working on the UK math code, which is similar.

OK, I just got a mail from Günther Kappel from the Deutsche
Blindenstudienanstalt e.V. in Marburg who is telling me that they only
have a German version of the Marburg rules and that they are apparently
not available in an electronic version. If you can get a braille copy
from ViewPlus all the better.

> The tables from Christian Waldvogel look good. Perhaps we can work
> together on a Grade 2 table and have all of them ready for the next
> release.

Great.

Swiss Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired