[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Icelandic files or LibLouis (please see attached files, I am assmuming they will be allowed through)

  • From: Birkir Gunnarsson <birkir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:42:48 +0000

Samuel

Well spotted.
I am going to take an hour or two to browse through all files again and make
sure this is correct. Will resend.
5 is, indeed, supposed to be 158.
I will resend later today.
I have an Excel and pdf document with the Icelandic braille symbols, but have
not yet found any good way to upload it in a braille accessible format on our
web site .. if there is a way to do so, please inform me (i.e. a file format
that will display the dots directly on a braille display so that a blind user
can know what a symbol is supposed to look like).
Thanks
-Birkir

attached files, I am assmuming they will be allowed through)

BTW, is the icelandic braille standard available somewhere on the Web?

Samuel