[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Icelandic files or LibLouis (please see attached files, I am assmuming they will be allowed through)

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 10:07:25 -0500

Birkir,

First, you are using the uplow opcode incorrectly. The characters must
come before the dot patterns. Look at chardefs.cti for examples of
correct usage of the character-definition opcode.

Second, the liblouis compiler reads only what it needs from a line and
ignores the rest, so you can put a comment, with or without # after the
last operand.

John

--
My websites: