[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Icelandic files or LibLouis (please see attached files, I am assmuming they will be allowed through)

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Birkir Gunnarsson <birkir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Sep 2010 17:26:44 +0200

Hi Birkir

Birkir Gunnarsson <birkir@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Is there any character that can be used for commenting in-line

I'm by no means a table expert, but from looking at example tables and
the documentation
http://liblouis.googlecode.com/svn/documentation/liblouis.html#How-to-Write-Translation-Tables
it appears that you can write things like

always world 456-2456 A word and the dot pattern of its contraction

where "A word and the dot pattern of its contraction" is actually a
comment. Anything after the operands of the opcode is treated as
comment.

For examples look at the section on accented letters in
http://code.google.com/p/liblouis/source/browse/trunk/tables/chardefs.cti

Hope that helps