[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Harness tests

  • From: Karol Pecyna <harpodeveloper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 09:19:16 +0200

Hi Bert,

I have prepared the harness test for the pl-pl-comp8.ctb table. Could you tell me where I should upload it.

Best regards,
Karol

Hi Karol,

When there is a new harness test file, it must be added to
tests/harness/Makefile.am. In order to run the test, you first do "./configure
--enable-ucs4 && make" in the root directory of the project, then in the
directory tests/harness, you run "make <name of your test>".

Depending on which system you are on, setting up a liblouis development
environment can possibly be a painful process (I'm thinking about Windows in
particular). If you are on Windows and haven't got a development environment set
up and want to spare yourself from that pain, I suggest you try our Docker
container. I'll give more info if you're interested.

Bert

Karol Pecyna writes:

Could you explain me how to run the Harness test for the Braille table.

Best regards,
Karol Pecyna
project pages go to http://liblouis.org