[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Google summer of code

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 06:59:01 -0600

Christian,

This is an interesting idea. I can take on contact and administrative
duties, but I don't want to be a mentor. Liblouis(xml) has some very
important users, such as Bookshare in the U.S. I could ask them about
potential student projects. You and Lars might come up with others. So
mjight anyoone on this list. I don't know who would actually write out
the application.