[liblouis-liblouisxml] Google code pages up-to-date

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 16:40:13 +0200

Hi all

I (hopefully) finally caught up with my backlog of liblouis TODOs and
managed to update the Google code web site for liblouis and liblouisxml.
I uploaded all the tar balls, updated the News section on the site,
updated the on-line documentation and tagged the releases in svn.

I also uploaded the windows binary from Michel Such. I hope that's ok.

Also I couldn't find the tar ball for liblouisxml 1.9.1 in the mailing
list archive anymore so to my utmost embarrassment I had to take the
liblouisxml tar ball from the debian package. I hope that's ok too.

I would be grateful if you could maybe quickly double check (maybe using
md5sums) that I uploaded the correct stuff.

Swiss Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired