[liblouis-liblouisxml] German Grade 2 tables

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 13:15:00 +0100

Hi all

I just checked in a bunch of tables for German Grade 2 that were
developed by Christian Waldvogel. The new tables are

      * de-ch-accents.cti
      * de-chardefs6.cti
      * de-chardefs8.cti
      * de-ch-g0.utb
      * de-ch-g1.ctb
      * de-ch-g2.ctb
      * de-de-accents.cti
      * de-de-g0.utb
      * de-de-g1.ctb
      * de-de-g2.ctb
      * de-eurobrl6.dis
      * de-eurobrl6u.dis
      * de-g0-core.utb
      * de-g1-core.ctb
      * de-g2-core.ctb

Christian (Waldvogel) can probably explain this better, but from what I
can see the main tables are de-de-g*.*tb and de-ch-g*.*tb. I tried to
convert them to Unix line end and to UTF-8, however when I did that they
no longer passed the lou_checktable test.

I would appreciate some feedback on these tables. If all is well we will
add them to the Makefile and they will be included in the next release.

Thanks again Christian Waldvogel for this contribution.

Swiss Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired