[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: German 8-dot computer Braille

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <johnjboyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:34:19 -0500

Felix,

If all you want to do is use the table for computer braille it will work
fine. However, if you want to include it in other tables you will need
to use appropriate character-definition opcodes, in particular, uplow to
associate upper and lower case letters. But you probably already know
this.

John

--
My websites: