[liblouis-liblouisxml] Fwd: Spacing Problem

  • From: Chris von See <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 08:36:43 -0700

I ran into a problem with the makefile for liblouisxml, and John suggested that I post to the list to see if any of you autotools gurus know what's going on...

Thanks and regards
Chris

When I try to build the latest liblouisxml on Ubuntu 9.04, I get linker errors while building xml2brl using the makefile in the liblouisxml "tools" subdirectory. It looks like there's an incomplete set of libraries listed on the gcc command line; when I add /usr/lib/libxml2.so and liblouis/.libs/liblouis.so to the command line then the xml2brl build seems to complete successfully.

Is there something I'm missing in the build process?