[liblouis-liblouisxml] Fwd: Re: New on this list: short introduction

  • From: AlexTrial91 <alextrial91@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 10:49:26 +0100

Good morning, with Michel Such, we have found a solution for french braille
table. I talk with friends who are blind around me and all told me that lot
of spacing is critical problem because all uses braille to correct them,
including if they do lot of spacing by mistake.
Have a solution if you don't want resolve this issue to modify this
parameter?

Alexandre ARNAUD

Hi Alexandre