[liblouis-liblouisxml] French tables

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2011 05:43:11 -0600

I have just committed the French tables that Michel Such sent to svn.

On the spacing issue, fr-bfu-comp8.ctb contains several rules with the
opcode repeated that specify that only one of a definite kind of
whitespace should be included in the output. I will not change this,
because it is up to the people who use a table to decide what it should
do.

On another note, please send all messages regarding liblouis,
liblouisxml and liblouisutdml to this list or to me privately at
john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Some messages have been going to my home
address.