[liblouis-liblouisxml] For the Autotools Experts

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2010 14:09:12 -0500

I have installed the latest versions of autoconf, automake and libtool.
When I run ,/autogenj.sh for liblouisxml or liblouisutdml it runs to
completion. However, when I do ./configurre I get a syntax error on
BASE_DEPENDEICIES. the culprit seems to be the line in configure.ac that
says:

PKG_CHECK_MODULES(BASE_DEPENDENCIES, [liblouis, libxml2])

Autoreconf gives no error messages. What do you suggest?