[liblouis-liblouisxml] For NVDA users (mostly): a new user snapshot for testing LibLouis braille tables created

  • From: Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 02:09:21 -0700

Hi folks, mostly for NVDA users:
I have created an "unofficial" user snapshots to test latest LibLouis
braille table modifications. This may serve as a real-life testing
facility to backup harness-based testing. This may enable braille
users who uses NVDA to give us more testing data and constructive
feedback for improving braille tables based on real-life usage.
Just would like to add that this is the unofficial snapshot.
To get the snapshot, go to www.nvda-kr.org/en. Please read the
snapshots information carefully and check the changes page regularly.
In the initial (20130610) version, we have:
* Added current UEB tables, including the newer UeB table (based on
United States table) and expanded grade 1 UEB.
Plans include:
* Korean Grade 2.
* Arabic grade 2.
* Esperanto.
* Expanded and optimized Unified English Braille grades 1 and 2.
Thanks.
//JL