[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: For Michel, Windows Binaries

  • From: "Neil Soiffer" <neil.soiffer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 13:07:26 -0800

cygwin (which includes gcc, etc if you say you want it) will build native
windows binaries.  I wonder if the linking problem is one of missing some
libraries or wrong paths for finding the libraries?

Solution files are text files as are project files (they are actually XML),
so there shouldn't be a problem with them.

    Neil