[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Expanding the typeforrm parameter

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 15:34:35 -0400

Actually John, considering how the inability to properly represent certain
forms of emphasis has ground other projects like Brailleblaster to almost
to halt.  It does concern me a little.  If your scripting language is
something that you are implementing from scratch and takes months to
implement then it definitely concerns me.  It was simple question.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 3:24 PM, John J. Boyer <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx