[liblouis-liblouisxml] Error in applying emphasis

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 16:58:38 +0100

Hello,
I noticed this when creating some examples for using the python bindings. If you set the typeforms to bold (possibly other emphasis as well) then bold indicators are not added at the beginning. I tried this with lou_allround as well and found the same results so its not a bug with the python bindings. The typeforms string used in lou_allround is "44444444444" using table en-us-g2.ctb and the string "hello world", only the world seems to get the bold indicator.

Michael Whapples