[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Error building liblouisxml for windows

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 16:47:54 -0600

Although configure appears to run successfully, I think it is generating
incorrect output. There is a case statement in configure.ac that gives
some flags for Msys or MingW. I think these flags need adjustment.
Hopefully, this will give someone who knows more about autotools an idea
of where to start.

--
John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer