[liblouis-liblouisxml] Eitan, Thanks and a Question

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 19:23:56 -0500

Thanks for your messages on subversion and testing. This is very helpful
material. I set up a /devel directory, because my distro came with an
empty /opt directory and I figured I'd better not put any junk there.
liblouis installed in /devel with no problems. When I tried to install
liblouisxml there it seemed to be looking for liblouis.h in
/user/include instead of /devel/include so I think I need to set an
environment variable for the include path. What is the name of this
variable?

John J. boyer; President, Chief Software Developer
JJB Software, Inc.
http://www.jjb-software.com
Madison, WI USA