[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Eclipse on Windows

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 07:45:14 -0500

Hi Francois,

You are on the list for liblouis, loblouisxml and liblouisutdml. You
should be on the BrailleBlaster list, whichh is
brailleblaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you want to build the dlls, use the instructions in the
README.windows file. You do not need libiconv .

BrailleBlaster was not designed to run inside Eclipse. You are
pionneering new territory here. The directories in which it searches for
files and tables are relative to the location of the brailleblaster.jar
file. Apparently this doesn't work in Eclipse.

Please subscribe to the correct list.