[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Documentation and Merging

  • From: Christian Egli <christian.egli@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:14:31 +0100

Hi

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 07:23 -0600, John J. Boyer wrote:
> The documentation for xml2brl will need some additions. How do you want
> to go about that?
Good point. I need to upgrade the documentation for both liblouis and
liblouisxml (the section on the tools). I will try to do this this week.

> By the time I read your message showing the @include statement I had
> already incorporated the example files directly into liblouisxml.texi as
> @sections in a @chapter called Appendix: Example Files. I think this
> will be all right, since the examples probably won't be changed.
The @include is nicer in that the information is just in one place and
is better if it ever changes.

> I'll have to look at the @anchor statement.
You just place an @anchor before the example and you can then build
cross-references from anywhere in the document. See
http://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/manual/texinfo/html_node/anchor.html#anchor
for more information.

Hope that helps
Swiss Library for the Blind and Visually Impaired