[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Documentation

  • From: Davy Kager <DavyKager@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015 10:55:36 +0000

Hi,

Included is an updated version of the documentation. I added the
‘capsmodechars’ that I implemented and also changed the markdown a bit and
fixed some typoes.

Regarding firstletter{emph} and {emph}word:

· Is firstletter{emph} intended to work as it does in the current
version (2.6.4) without the UEB patches?

· Does it make sense to remove either firstletter{emph} or {emph}word?
It seems that one is a fallback for the other. They are not identical, however,
and the implementation details confuse me somewhat.

· Analogous for lastletter{emph} and {emph}wordstop.

I’m also wondering if the transnote{1-5} opcodes shouldn’t be given more
generic names so that it becomes more intuitive that they can be used for any
custom mark-up.

Davy