[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Difference between "format for text device" and "format for BRF"?

  • From: Brandon Roller <brandon.r.roller@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 14:09:12 -0400

Hey Michael,
What I had mentioned in an earlier email was when a heading was inside a
boxline.  My example was a heading one which has a lnie before and after
inside a boxline.  According to the transcribers, using the 2011 Format, it
would go top boxline, then blank line, then heading text, then blank line,
then bottom boxline.  I was talking about whether blank lines should be
honored within the boxline.  Whether a blank line should precede a top
boxline and follow a bottom boxline may be something worth looking into
before attempting to implement.