[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Difference between "format for text device" and "format for BRF"?

  • From: Keith Creasy <kcreasy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 16:44:21 +0000

OK, thanks John. This doesn't entirely answer the question. What is the real
difference? Isn't BRF output for a text device?

The reason, or one of the reasons, is that our boxline style is working in UTD
and for output to a text device but not for output to BRF, which is what is
used in the Braille Preview pane.