[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Delay and CPU gobbling with translateString(), short files, and braillePages=yes

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 18:26:46 -0500

I think this is a problem with the Python bindings. I'm not a Python
progrrammer, but they looked dubious to me. Please give the people who
use Python a chance to respond. It would probably be best to create
wholly new bindings for liblouisutdml. liblouisxml is deprecated.
Developmennt is now on liblouisutdml. There are already Java bindings.

John