[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Crash in Python hyphenation

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 17:19:02 +0100

Hello,
My thought would have been that the python bindings were making an incorrect
call to the C library, however having done some experiments on it, it does
appear like we are sending the correct things and so the call is correct.

Also what I have done does seem to indicate that the issue is at the time of
the call to the C library. I think it may need someone with greater knowledge
of C and how to debug C libraries to sort this one out.

Michael Whapples