[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Correction to BrailleZephyer BZMenu.java file

  • From: Greg Kearney <gkearney@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Michael Gray <mgray@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 12:07:32 -0700

That is right and so in the Save dialogs there is no reason to have the popup
menu options of All Files and All Braille Files. I have remved them in my
BZmenu.java file so they do not show up in the Save file dialog as they are not
meaningful in that context.

By the way I gave a try at bundling the JAR file into a true application but
have not had any luck getting it to run yet. It is enclosed here.

Commonwealth Braille & Talking Book Cooperative
Greg Kearney, General Manager
#320, 185-911 Yates Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4Y9
CANADA
Email: info@xxxxxxxxx

U.S. Address
21908 Almaden Av.
Cupertino, CA 95014
UNITED STATES
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On Aug 11, 2015, at 12:23 PM, Michael Gray <mgray@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I don't use Macs, so I am not sure what you are saying here.

The current setup works like this, when someone chooses "Save As", they can
select a file and BrailleZephyr will save it as a BRF file if the selected
file ends with .brf, and a BrailleZephyr(BZY) file if the selected file ends
with .bzy; all other file extensions result in being saved as a BRF file.
The "Save" will save the currently loaded file depending on what extension it
has just like "Save As" will. This will allow users to change a file's
format by simply saving it with a different extension. Since most the time
they will be choosing either BRF or BrailleZephyr files, that is why I filter
just those two by default.

MRG
mgray@xxxxxxx

#320, 185-911 Yates Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4Y9
CANADA
Email: info@xxxxxxxxx

U.S. Address
21908 Almaden Av.
Cupertino, CA 95014
UNITED STATES
Email: gkearney@xxxxxxxxx

On Aug 11, 2015, at 11:57 AM, Michael Gray <mgray@xxxxxxx> wrote:

All Braille Files are just *.brf and *.bzy files.

MRG
mgray@xxxxxxx

#320, 185-911 Yates Street
Victoria, BC V8V 4Y9