[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Contractions skipped inside emphasis element

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:15:44 -0500

John,

Part of the emphasis problem can in fact be solved with new
configuration settings. By default emphasis is turned off. Italic,
underline, bold and computer braille can be turned on individualy withy
the emphasis seting. for example:

emphasis italic
emphasis bold

or even

emphasis all

The last turns on all emphasis. I have added it to the preferences.cfg
file. There are still problems. Hopefully they will be solved in the
next few days, along with the failure of some contractions.

John