[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Conflicting priorities

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: John Gardner <john.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 18:54:06 -0600

I'm still confused about what kind of Unicode Aaron is talking about. liblouis
itself uses either UTF-16 or UTF-32 depending on how it is compiled. it does
not recognize a letter followed by the accent
Unicode value, although this could be handled with a translation table.
liblouisutdml requires UTF-8.

John