[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Compiling liblouisutdml under Linux

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 14:39:38 +0100

It means you don't have gcj installed, please see my other reply where I mention about how and where to get gcj for ArchLinux (in summary you can get a package build script from AUR).

Michael Whapples
On 21/06/2012 14:36, Vic Beckley wrote:
Michael,

If I type gcj at the prompt it says command not found. The only thing that
came up with locate was /usr/share/aclocal-1.12/gcj.m4. What does this mean?

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx