[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Compiling liblouisutdml under Linux

  • From: "Vic Beckley" <vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 07:55:15 -0400

Michael,

I got it to install this way but liblouisutdml still won't compile. When I
examine the error output I don't see any errors, just warnings, but file2brl
still isn't anywhere to be found.

This is so easy I am ready for a vacation. Really, I am going on vacation
this weekend and am leaving now. I will get back to this next week. Thanks
for all your help.

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx