[liblouis-liblouisxml] Re: Compiling liblouisutdml under ArchLinux

  • From: Michael Whapples <mwhapples@xxxxxxx>
  • To: liblouis-liblouisxml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 19:42:00 +0100

Hello,
Did you do make install for liblouisutdml? You probably would need to do make install with sudo or su to get the correct user permissions.

In this case there should be no issue to do make install because ArchLinux does not provide a package for it and therefore you will not have make install damaging/altering something installed by pacman.

At some point it would be nice to have a ArchLinux package for liblouisutdml, so if you create a pkgbuild script either add it to AUR or post it here.

Michael Whapples
On 25/06/2012 19:02, Vic Beckley wrote:
Hi all,

I am still apparently not able to compile liblouisutdml under ArchLinux. I
don't think I am getting errors from the make command but after I run it
file2brl is still not found as a command. I redirected all my output to a
file and am attaching it to this message. This was both standard output and
error output. Can anyone see from this output what might have gone wrong?
Anything else to try?

Best regards from Ohio, U.S.A.,

Vic
E-mail: vic.beckley3@xxxxxxxxx